ROOMS IN BLOOM takes pride in partnering with local Builders to create stunning and highly marketable Model Homes buyers fall in love with. If you are a Builder, here is how Rooms in Bloom can help you make your next Model Home memorable:
- We can work with you from blue prints through construction, making all the design selections to ensure that your model has the modern appeal buyers are searching for
- If you don’t have an established Buyer Selections Program, we can help you establish it by selecting a variety of standards and upgrades that will impress potential purchasers
- Create a customized design and decorating plan for furnishing the model or spec home
- Shop for all furnishings and install them into the model home (recommended for models which will be open 4+ months)
- Provide beautiful rental furnishings for model or spec homes (recommended for properties that will be open 1 - 3 months)
- Spec home staging program that ensures these ready-to-move-in properties sell quickly!
Builder Spec Homes
Staging builder spec homes is our specialty and a key way to improving their overall marketability. By investing in staging these types of properties, builders ensure that there isn't a disconnect for buyers between the model home (which is often gorgeous) and an empty spec home which doesn't hold the same appeal.
Just as we would with a vacant property, our goal is to highlight & showcase the key selling features, finishes & fixtures in the home so that these properties sell quickly. With modern furnishings, our team can beautifully stage the key selling areas so that buyers fall in love with the property and are motivated to make an offer.
Let's get started!
Property Preview: Our previews include a site visit with one of our team members who will take pictures, measurements & start creating a custom staging plan for the property. Upon approval of the quote, a credit can be applied towards the staging project fees. Flat Fee: $175.00 + HST
Staging Day: On Staging Day, our team will co-ordinate the furniture delivery and ensure all the furnishings are successfully installed into the home.
DeStaging Day: Our team will co-ordinate the removal of all the furnishings once the property has sold. These furnishings can be shifted to a different spec home as needed.
Pricing: Our spec home staging project fees start at $3,000 + HST and go up from there. We take pride in customizing the staging to match the caliber of home and tailoring all the details to showcase the lifestyle the prospective buyer will aspire to have
Contact our award winning team to get the process started for your model home. Talk to one of our knowledgeable consultants and book a consultation for your model or spec home today!