ROOMS IN BLOOM takes pride in partnering with local Builders to create stunning and highly marketable Model Homes buyers fall in love with. If you are a Builder, here is how Rooms in Bloom can help you make your next Model Home memorable:
- We can work with you from blue prints through construction, making all the design selections to ensure that your model has the modern appeal buyers are searching for
- If you don’t have an established Buyer Selections Program, we can help you establish it by selecting a variety of standards and upgrades that will impress potential purchasers
- Create a customized design and decorating plan for furnishing the model or spec home
- Shop for all furnishings and install them into the model home (recommended for models which will be open 4+ months)
- Provide beautiful rental furnishings for model or spec homes (recommended for properties that will be open 1 - 3 months)
- Spec home staging program that ensures these ready-to-move-in properties sell quickly!
Contact our award winning team to get the process started for your model home. Talk to one of our knowledgeable consultants and book a consultation for your model or spec home today!
Residential Decorating & Design
We offer a range of customizable decorating and design services for home owners who would like our help redesigning their homes to live in. We understand that decorating a home for living is very different than the marketing approach we take for selling and we focus on creating beautiful spaces that are tailored to the styles and needs of our clients.
Let's Get Started!
Color Consultation: This service focuses on creating a cohesive color palette for your home that works with your existing furnishings and decor. This type of consultation includes an hour with one of our stylists to create a customized painting plan for up to 3 principle rooms. Flat Fee: $150 + HST
Design Consultation: This is a comprehensive consult which focuses on all elements of design and decorating in up to 3 principle rooms. We discuss color palettes, furnishings & decor, lighting, architectural elements and offer design suggestions. This consultation includes 2 hours with one of our consultants and a customized Houzz ideabook for the client with design concepts and ideas. Flat Fee: $250 + HST
Design Board & Floor Plan Add-On: Add a customized design board and floor plan with furniture layout to your design consultation for an additional fee.
Product Sourcing, Shopping Hours and Furniture Installation: Our consultants know where to shop for all the finishes, fixtures and furnishings to make your project come together! Hire our stylists to shop for your design needs and ensure that your design vision is fully realized. Not only can we help you find exactly what you want, we can pass along our trade discounts to you!
Design Hours billed at $125 + HST and are applicable to additional hours spent creating design boards, drawing up floor plans and 3D renderings, product sourcing, shopping and furniture installation. You can also add on design hours if you would like to add more time onto either our color or design consultation.