Model Home Design Process
Rooms in Bloom knows that it takes a lot of work to furnish a Model Home and help a Builder launch a successful new home development. There are many details to address from the right finishes and fixtures to selecting the perfect furnishings which will model the lifestyle Buyers will aspire to have when they tour the Model Home. Some of our steps include:
- Working with the Builder to establish a Buyer profile so that we can ensure the Model Home(s) showcase the right lifestyle
- Establishing a budget for the furnishings and determining whether it is more advantageous to purchase or rent the furnishings
- Selecting a variety of standard finishes and fixtures for the Buyer Program and putting together Packages to make the selections process simpler
- Sourcing all of the required furnishings to fully decorate the model which can include modern decor, furniture, window treatments, light fixtures and more
- Installing all the furnishings and arranging for professional photography so that Buyers are WOW’d both online and in person
We can work with you from blue prints to complete decorating and staging solutions. Contact our team today to get the process started.
Residential Design Process
We understand that there is are a lot of details involved when it comes to residential design projects. From concepts to floorplans to selecting the right finishes, fixtures and furnishings - this is complex process.
Based on the scope of work, we can provide any or all of the following:
- Referrals for trades including painters, contractors, landscapers and more
- Our expertise in sourcing finishes, fixtures & furnishings for the project
- Floorplan layouts and either 2D or 3D designs of the space(s)*
- Paint color palette recommendations
- Design boards that showcase the style and overall concept for each space
- Installation of furnishings & decor
Once we have completed a design consultation for a client, we can assist as much - or as little - as what they need. We do require prior to starting any design project that our standard design agreement letter be signed and a retainer provided. This will enable your consultant to start working on your project.